USD uses EShipGlobal, a reliable and secure express mail service for receiving documents from U.S. universities. This is the most timely and cost-effective method to receive the documents from USD. To use this service, you go online to request the documents be sent to your preferred address, pay for shipping costs with your credit card and receive your documents anywhere in the world. If you choose to have your documents sent through express mail, you must use the EShipGlobal service.
Requesting your immigration documents through express mail is at your expense and your credit card (Visa, MasterCard or Discover cards only) will be charged upon requesting the service. In order to request a shipment, please follow the steps below:
- Go to EShipGlobal
- Click the "Sign Up" button under the "Students" section and create your account, user name and password
- Choose "Receive a Package from Universities"
- Select the state of "South Dakota" from the drop-down box
- Select "University of South Dakota" from the list of schools, and choose "Continue"
- Select "International Student Services" and choose "Continue"
- Complete the rest of the information (your mailing address and credit card information) to have your documents sent
Pay close attention to the information submitted, as errors in the credit card information or submitting incorrect or incomplete address information will result in a delay in the mailing of your documents. If you experience any difficulty in registering and processing the shipment, use the "Help" link in the site for step-by-step instructions. If you have additional questions about how to use this service, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.