- South Dakota Birth to Three provides free early intervention services for children from birth to age 3 who have a disability or a developmental delay.
- ZERO TO THREE is a national nonprofit organization that trains and supports professionals, policymakers and parents in their efforts to promote the health and development of infants and toddlers.
- InfantSEE is a public health program that ensures eye and vision care become an essential part of infant wellness to improve a child's quality of life. Under this program, managed by Optometry Cares - the American Optometric Association Foundation, participating optometrists give a free comprehensive eye assessment to infants between 6 and 12 months old.
- Center for Early Literacy Learning offers resources for early childhood intervention practitioners, parents and other caregivers of children between birth and 5 years old with identified disabilities or developmental delays, as well as those at risk for poor outcomes.
- Center on the Social and Emotional Foundations for Early Learning is a national resource center that focuses on the social and emotional development and school readiness of young children between birth and age 5.
- Early Childhood Technical Assistance Center works through technical assistance centers to improve service systems and assist states in growing and sustaining services and research-based interventions for infants, toddlers and preschoolers with disabilities and their families.
- Birth to Three LibGuide provides links to quality Internet resources that will be useful for families and professionals who are interested in early intervention and early childhood development.
These links are for convenience and informational purposes only; they do not constitute an endorsement or an approval by the Center for Disabilities of any of the products, services or opinions of the corporation, organization or individual. The Center for Disabilities bears no responsibility for the accuracy or content of the external site or for that of subsequent links. Contact the external site for answers to questions regarding its content.