The Healthcare Careers Summer Camp 2020 has been canceled due to COVID-19.
The Healthcare Careers Summer Camp is for high school students interested in exploring health care professions. The program is open to students who will be juniors and seniors in high school in fall.
At camp, you will:
- Meet health care professionals and other students interested in health care
- Get hands-on experience and see medical demonstrations
- Tour nearby medical facilities
- Get a taste of college life by living on USD's campus
Dates: 2021 dates TBD
Location: Lee Medical Building in Vermillion
Tuition is $100 per student. A limited amount of financial aid is awarded on a need basis. Tuition includes meals, lodging and all educational and recreational activities.
How to Apply
Your application should include:
- General application form
- Personal statement
- Permission and nomination signatures of parents/guardians and guidance counselors
- Copy of transcripts
Send your application via fax or mail to:
Donis D. Drappeau
University of South Dakota Sanford School of Medicine
Lee Medicine 213
414 East Clark Street
Vermillion, SD 57069
Phone: (605) 658-6329
Fax: (605) 677-6381