Our interventional cardiology fellowship program, located in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, offers fellows a chance to participate in advanced clinical and academic training at a first-class location.
- Completion of an accredited three-year residency in internal medicine
- Completion of an accredited three-year fellowship in cardiovascular disease
- Successful completion of the American Board of Internal Medicine exam for advancement
- Successful completion of the internal medicine board exam
- Applications are only accepted through the Electronic Residency Application Service. This program participates in the Medical Specialties Matching Program.
- Curriculum vitae
- Personal statement
- Recent photo of self
- Letters of recommendation (2)
- Letter from IM Program Director (in addition to the two letters of recommendation above)
- Letter from CD Program Director (in addition to the required letters of recommendation above)
- Letter from most recent employer (if applicable)
- Official United States Medical Licensing Examination that includes steps 1 through 3
If you are a foreign medical graduate, you must also provide:
- A valid Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates certificate
- Copy of current visa or green card
Only the most qualified candidates will be invited to interview. The application must be completed and all required documentation must be received before an interview invitation will be extended.