To be eligible for our program you must:
- Graduate from an accredited medical school.
- Have clinical experience in the United States.
- Have acceptable visa status (J-1 Exchange Visitor Trainee Category). We do not sponsor.
- Have complete documentation (application, CV, personal statement, three letters of recommendation, USMLE or COMLEX scores).
- Apply through ERAS. Deadline for application is December 1. We will contact you for an interview if we feel you are a good fit for our program. Please do not call us. No applicants will be considered for selection without an interview.
Candidates selected for interview will be invited to meet with staff pathologists at the Sanford Health Pathology Clinic at the Sanford USD Medical Center. There will be an informal dinner the evening prior to the interview with current residents. The interview day will consist of breakfast with the residents, faculty interviews and a noon conference.