VERMILLION, S.D. – The University of South Dakota Department of Theatre announced its 2017-2018 schedule. It plans five productions of varying style and form.
- “Rhinoceros” by Eugene Ionesco. Dates: Sept. 28-Oct. 1 and Oct. 4-8. Location: Wayne S. Knutson Main Stage.
- One-Acts. Dates: Oct. 20-22. Individual shows TBA.
- “Little Women” with music by Jason Howland, lyrics by Mindi Dickstein and book by Allan Knee. Dates: Nov 1.7-19 and Nov. 29-Dec. 3. Location: Wayne S. Knutson Main Stage.
- “Three Sisters” by Anton Chekhov. Dates: Feb. 15-18. Location: Wayne S. Knutson Main Stage.
- “Circle Mirror Transformation” by Annie Baker. Dates: March 15-18. Location: Arena Stage.
- “Cabaret” with music by John Kander, lyrics by Fred Ebb and book by Joe Masteroff. Dates: April 12-15 and 18-22. Location: Wayne S. Knutson Main Stage.
For more information on each performance and ticket purchases, please visit the theatre department’s website.