VERMILLION, S.D. – Twelve students have been selected for the class of 2019-20 Dean’s Ambassadors for the University of South Dakota Beacom School of Business.
Dean's ambassadors serve as the dean's student advisors and represent the Beacom School of Business at most high-level alumni and business events, both on and off the campus. The dean's ambassadors all have an outstanding academic record, combined with excellent leadership and communication skills.
“This year’s team of ambassadors is made up of students who exemplify our core values of leadership, scholarship, responsibility and accountability,” said Dean Venky Venkatachalam. “These bright individuals are the future of the business industry and are a fine representation of the Beacom School of Business.”
The 2019-20 ambassadors:
- Derek Bierschbach, Accounting, Madison, South Dakota
- Bridget Geerts, Economics, Long Lake, Minnesota
- Ivy Haines, Finance, White Lake, South Dakota
- Macy Halverson, Marketing and Operational Analytics, Pierre, South Dakota
- Gage Hillberg, Operational Analytics and Finance, Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- Hannah Johnson, Finance, Springfield, Minnesota
- Logan Johnson, Finance, Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- Tam Le, Accounting, Hochiminh, Vietnam
- Margaret Kleiman, Accounting, Hutchinson, Minnesota
- Mathew Kraines, Accounting & Finance, Chanhassen, Minnesota
- Logan Schiebout, Accounting, Orange City, Iowa
- Autumn Wieczorek, Finance, Brookings, South Dakota