VERMILLION, S.D. – The School of Health Sciences at the University of South Dakota has announced its annual awards for students, faculty and staff.
"The group of 2020 award winners reflects the school’s commitment to scholarship, leadership and public service," said Haifa Samra, Ph.D., dean of the school. "The current health crisis makes this commitment even more relevant to our communities and our state."
2020 School of Health Sciences award winners:
- Outstanding Undergraduate Student Achievement Award: Cassie Echols, Medical Laboratory Sciences
- Outstanding Graduate Student Achievement for Leadership and Scholarship Award: Stephanie Prinsen, Physical Therapy
- Outstanding Graduate Student Achievement Award for Academics: Kara Shroll Blue, Occupational Therapy
- Early Career Teaching Excellence Award for Commitment to Innovative Teaching: Hanz Tao, D.P.T., Physical Therapy
- Early Career Teaching Excellence Award for Commitment to Student-Centered Learning: Mackenzie Feldhacker, O.T.D., Occupational Therapy
- Outstanding Faculty Award for Teaching Excellence: Allison Naber, O.T.D., Occupational Therapy
- Outstanding Staff Award for Performance Excellence: Marcia Harnois, Occupational Therapy and Physical Therapy