Research Methodology, Measurement, Statistics, Principles and Practices in School Psychology, preschool assessment
Reliabillity and validity studies of measuring devices
- Ph D, Educational Psychology, Purdue University, 1989
- MS, General Psychology, Memphis State University, 1973
- BA, Psychology, Wabash College, 1965
- Nationally Certified School Psychologist, National Association of School Psychologists
Citations listed below are presented in a standardized, modified format for display purposes only. They do not necessarily reflect the preferred style and conventions of the faculty member or discipline.
- Choi, Hee-sook, Kurtz, Eric, and Proctor, Theron. Concurrent Evidence for Validity of the MMPI-A Substance Abuse Scales in a School Setting, 108-119. Vol. 11, Iss. 2 The International Journal of Educational and Psychological Assessment, 2012.
- Choi, Hee-sook, Whitney, Yul, Korcuska, James, and Proctor, Theron. Consultation practices between school counselors and school psychologists: Implications for training and practice., Editors Charles A. Maher, 303-318. Vol. 24, Iss. 2 The Haworth Press: Journal of Applied School Psychology, 2008.