After earning his bachelor's degree in Finance and working in the corporate world, Dr. Lonsdale returned to school for his Ph.D. in I/O psychology. He has not looked back.
Organizational Behavior, HR-related courses, Leadership
Organziational justice, aggression in the workplace, and leadership processes.
- Ph D, Industrial & Organizational Psychology, The University of Akron, 2010
- MA, Industrial & Organizational Psychology, The University of Akron, 2004
- BBA, Finance, Iowa State University of Science and Technology, 1991
Citations listed below are presented in a standardized, modified format for display purposes only. They do not necessarily reflect the preferred style and conventions of the faculty member or discipline.
- Lonsdale, Damian. Intentions to cheat: Ajzen's planned behavior and goal-related personality facets, 113-139. Vol. 151, Iss. 2 The Journal of Psychology: Interdisciplinary and Applied, 2017.
- Lonsdale, Damian. The effects of leader-member exchange and the feedback environment on organizational citizenship and withdrawal, 41-59. Vol. 19, Iss. 1 Washington, DC: The Psychologist-Manager Journal, 2016.
- Lonsdale, Damian. Interactional justice and emotional abuse: Two sides of the same coin?, 1-6. Vol. 56 Arts and Social Sciences Journal, 2013.
- Lonsdale, Damian. A mediation model of employee attitudes and behaviors utilizing organizational justice and emotional abuse: Distal vs. proximal factors, 251-268. Vol. 2, Iss. 4 International Journal of Research in Social Sciences, 2012.
- Lonsdale, Damian. Principles of Management. In Principles of Management, 442. Vol. v.1.1 Flat World, 2010.
- Lonsdale, Damian, and Yockey, Mark, On the Dimensionality of Supervisor-Subordinate Dyadic Interactions. Presented at the Academy of Business Research, Boston, MA. (August 02, 2018)
- Yockey, Mark, and Lonsdale, Damian, Decision-making Biases: A Conceptual Framework Based on Expected Utility Theory. Presented at the 11th International Business and Social Sciences Research Conference, Dubai, United Arab Emirates. (January 08, 2015)
- Lonsdale, Damian, Intentions to Cheat: The Role of Planned Behavior and Goal-Related Personality Facets. Presented at the Midwestern Psychological Association, Chicago, IL. (May 01, 2014)
- Lonsdale, Damian, The Interactive Effects of Leader-Member Exchange and Feedback Environment. Presented at the Midwestern Psychological Association, Chicago, IL. (May 02, 2013)
- Lonsdale, Damian, Norm-Violations and Self-Construed Courteous Drivers: A Limitation of Self-Construal Social Bias. Presented at the Midwestern Psychological Association, Chicago, IL. (May 04, 2012)