Organizational Behavior, Leadership Development, Business Strategy
Emotional intelligence, perceptual biases, entrepreneurship
- Ph D, Business, Washington State University, 2006
- MA, Public Administration, University of Idaho, 1998
- BA, Communications / Photography, Brigham Young University, 1982
- MSCEIT Certification, EI Skills Group
- EQ-i Certification, Multi-Health Systems
Citations listed below are presented in a standardized, modified format for display purposes only. They do not necessarily reflect the preferred style and conventions of the faculty member or discipline.
- Walker, Gabriela, Yockey, Mark, and Wone, Bernard. Globalization and Disability Addiction in Working Populations: Unlocking the Global Correlates to Disability Addiction Calls for the Healthicization of Society. International Journal of Mental Health and Addiction, 2022.
- Yockey, Mark. The effects of work experience on interpretations of recruitment advertisements and organizational attraction, 58-74. Vol. 34, Iss. 2 American Journal of Business, 2019. (DOI: 10.1108/AJB-09-2017-0027)
- Yockey, Mark, and Kruml, Susan S.. Everything is relative: But relative to what? Defining and identifying reference points., 95-109. Vol. 15, Iss. 1 Journal of Business and Management, 2009.
- Kruml, Susan S., and Yockey, Mark. Developing the emotionally intelligent leader: Instructional issues. . Journal of Leadership and Organizational Studies. (DOI: 10.1177/1548051810372220)
- Outstanding Advisor of the Year, SIFE (recently renamed enactus), 2012
- Barney, Chet E., Porter, Jason, and Yockey, Mark, A Case Study on the Effects of Management Conduct on Personnel Intent to Quit. Presented at the Western Academy of Management Annual Conference, Rohnert Park, California. (March 2019)
- Lonsdale, Damian, and Yockey, Mark, On the Dimensionality of Supervisor-Subordinate Dyadic Interactions. Presented at the Academy of Business Research, Boston, MA. (August 02, 2018)
- Walker, Gabriela, Yockey, Mark, and Wone, Bernard, Identifying Globalization Factors that Might Lead to Addictive Behaviors Culminating in Disability. Presented at the 16th Annual Hawaii International Conference on Education, Honolulu, Hawaii. (January 04, 2018)
- Yockey, Mark, A Framework of Job Choice, Entrepreneurship, and Entrepreneurial Triggers Based on Expectancy Theory. Presented at the Mountain Plains Business Conference, Omaha, Nebaska. (September 08, 2017)
- Barney, Chet E., Porter, Jason, and Yockey, Mark, Managerial (Mis-)Behavior and the Impact on Human Resource Management and Organizational Behavior: A Factual Case Study . Presented at the Mountain Plains Business Conference, Omaha, NE. (September 08, 2017)
- Yockey, Mark, and Lonsdale, Damian, Decision-making Biases: A Conceptual Framework Based on Expected Utility Theory. Presented at the 11th International Business and Social Sciences Research Conference, Dubai, United Arab Emirates. (January 08, 2015)
- Yockey, Mark, The Effects of Work Experience on Interpretations of Recruitment Ads and Organizational Attraction. Presented at the Academic Forum Conference, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. (December 19, 2013)