Archival Capital Market Research;
- Ph D, University of North Texas, 2018
- MBA, McNeese State University, 2013
- BBA, Tribhuvan University, 2007
- Certified Public Accountant, Washington State Board of Accountancy
Citations listed below are presented in a standardized, modified format for display purposes only. They do not necessarily reflect the preferred style and conventions of the faculty member or discipline.
- Adhikari, Subash, Guragai, Binod, and Seetharaman, Ananth. Market Response to Audited Internal Control Weakness Disclosures . Journal of Forensic Accounting Research, 2020.
- Hutchison, Paul P., Farris II, M. M., and Adhikari, Subash. Managing C2C to increase company profitability., Editors Syed M. Ahmed, 48. Vol. 25 Lawton, OK: Southwest Business and Economics Journal, 2018.
- Hutchison, Paul, Farris, M. M., and Adhikari, Subash. C2C in the Oil and Gas Industry: A Brief Review and Benchmarks, 9-30. Vol. 36, Iss. 2 Denton, Tx: Petroleum Accounting And Financial Management Journal, 2017.
- , and Adhikari, Subash, COVID-19 Related Fraud at Turbo Global Partners Inc.: Auditing and Regulatory Issues. Presented at the American Accounting Association National Meeting 2021, Virtual. (August 02, 2021)
- Adhikari, Subash, and Smith, G. Stevenson, The Contextual Analysis of Written Communication in Fraud and Non- Fraud Companies: Comparing Enron and Facebook Communication. Presented at the American Accounting Association Annual Meeting 2020, Virtual. (August 13, 2020)
- Adhikari, Subash, Guragai, Binod, and Seetharaman, Ananth, Does the Market Respond to all Internal Control Material Weakness Disclosures Equally?. Presented at the 2019 Forensic Accounting Research Conference, St. Louis, MO. (March 01, 2019)
- Adhikari, Subash, and Seetharaman, Ananth, Information Content of Non-GAAP Earnings of Cross-listed Companies. Presented at the American Accounting Association Annual Meeting 2018, Washington, DC. (August 2018)