We proudly host numerous camps, conferences and special events throughout the year. With available on-campus housing, dining, meeting rooms, conference rooms and athletics facilities, we can accommodate a variety of event needs.
Camps & Conferences
A list of summer camps and conferences can be found online including registration information.
Request an Event
- For access to USD's all-you-care-to-eat location in the Muenster University Center, complete the dining guarantee form
- Dining can also assist you with any specific catering requests you may have. You can reach Dining at 605-677-5899 and Campus Catering at 605-677-5665 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You may need to arrange parking permits for those who are participating in your camp or conference. Our University Police Department will assist you in obtaining the correct permit for your event. You can reach the University Police Department at 605-658-6199 or by emailing email@example.com.
- Your event may require meeting space and our Central Scheduling office will assist you in ensuring those rooms are reserved and ready for you. Please be advised there may be a fee associated with your reservation, but our staff can assist you with making those arrangements. You can reach Central Scheduling at 605-658-3554 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Review facility use policy and facility fee schedule
- Our on-campus Wellness Center offers day passes, punch cards, or 30-day memberships, depending on the needs of your camp or conference.
- Guest passes can be purchased by the camp or made available to individual participants. Contact Wellness Center staff at email@example.com or 605-677-8803 for details and pricing.
The University of South Dakota practices inclusive excellence. Inclusive excellence is about honoring and accepting diverse groups and individuals into all aspects of the USD community. We have a number of guests on our campus during the summer from an amazing variety of backgrounds and cultures. Remember, all of our guests are part of the USD community. Please treat everyone you meet with respect and kindness. As a guest on our campus, we invite and expect you to practice inclusive excellence with us.