Table reservations at the Muenster University Center (MUC) must be made using the following form. All table reservations at the MUC are considered sales and solicitation. Submissions indicate that you have read the tabling guidelines and the USD sales & solicitation policy (#7.005).
The following guidelines apply to all table reservations in the MUC:
- Please check your USD email for updates regarding your table and/or room reservations.
- No food items may be sold or given away without prior approval from Campus Dining, firstname.lastname@example.org. Written approval must be emailed directly from the food service director.
- Raffle requests must be made 30 days before the raffle begins. For more information review university fundraising policy 2.021.
- Textbooks may not be sold within the MUC by any entity other than the USD bookstore.
- If an outside vendor will be at the MUC on behalf of a student organization, the student organization must make all reservation arrangements.
- All commission/table reservation fees due to the MUC must be paid on or before the last day of the reservation.
- No sales or solicitation will be permitted the week before and during finals week.
***Your table reservation is not complete until you receive a confirmation email.***