Preventing campus sexual assault through advocacy and education.
I CARE at the University of South Dakota is working toward sexual assault prevention in the campus community. We do this by:
- Creating a team of community partners to enhance victim services
- Strengthening prevention and education programs
- Responding to sexual assault with a victim-centered, culturally competent approach
- Educating students about what constitutes sexual assault and violence
- Mobilizing students and other community members to take a stand against sexual assault
Learn about the students, faculty and community members working to prevent sexual assault at USD.