Preventing campus sexual assault through advocacy and education.
I CARE at the University of South Dakota is working toward sexual assault prevention in the campus community. We do this by:
- Creating a team of community partners to enhance victim services
- Strengthening prevention and education programs
- Responding to sexual assault with a victim-centered, culturally competent approach
- Educating students about what constitutes sexual assault and violence
- Mobilizing students and other community members to take a stand against sexual assault
For more information about ICARE contact Jordan Bonstrom at 605-658-3561 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Saturday, August 21, 2021,.Tabling with PAVE from 2-5 at the Old Ice Arena
Join us as we kickoff the new year in the MUC Pit from 11-1 with cookies, t-shirts and great information about sexual violence resources in Vermillion.
Coyote Consent. Thursday, September 30, 2021. Join us as we celebrate Dakota Days in the MUC Pit from 11-1 with great information about consent, responsible alcohol use, and sexual violence resources in Vermillion.
Learn about the students, faculty and community members working to prevent sexual assault at USD.