Preventing campus sexual assault through advocacy and education.
I CARE at the University of South Dakota is working toward sexual assault prevention in the campus community. We do this by:
- Creating a team of community partners to enhance victim services
- Strengthening prevention and education programs
- Responding to sexual assault with a victim-centered, culturally competent approach
- Educating students about what constitutes sexual assault and violence
- Mobilizing students and other community members to take a stand against sexual assault
Join us, virtually or in person, for the 2021 I CARE Denim Day Symposium on April 28 at 7p.m. in the MUC Ballroom. Brittany Piper, a leading national expert on sexual violence and prevention will provide the keynote address at this year's symposium.
Learn about the students, faculty and community members working to prevent sexual assault at USD.