Little Siblings Weekend
Younger siblings of on-campus students are invited to spend the weekend with us.
February 28-29, 2020
Family members, ages 7 to 18, of on-campus resident USD students are invited to visit campus for a fun-filled, action-packed weekend.
After registering, please fill out the necessary documentation (parent signature may be required).
Parking regulations are enforced 24/7 and we want you to be aware of the parking regulations and where you can park, review the campus parking map.
Friday, February 28:
- Registration: 3-6 p.m. at Charlie's Bookstore & Fan Shop
- Tie Dye Shirts in the Hoy Room (MUC): 6-8 p.m.
- Movie in MUC Ballroom: 8 p.m.
- Bring your sleeping bags and eat some popcorn!
Saturday, February 29:
- Breakfast Sponsored by Residence Life: 9 a.m. in Richardson/Olson Halls
- Enjoy donuts, breakfast and fruit
- Registration: 10 a.m. - 12 p.m. at Charlie's Bookstore & Fan Shop
- Jr. Cheer & Dance Clinic
- Yotes in Training: 12 p.m. in the Dome Concourse
- Wear your tie dye shirt!
- Pizza will be provided for lunch.
- You can make signs and meet the Coyote Crazies and the Spirit Squad.
- Women's Basketball vs North Dakota: 1 p.m.
- Men's Basketball vs North Dakota: 3:30 p.m.
- Bring your sibling to the games for FREE! Claim your ticket at check-in Friday.
*Siblings will receive 1 meal ticket to use either Friday or Saturday in the MUC Cafeteria*