The student counseling center offers services to students who may be struggling with substance abuse or have gotten in legal trouble either on campus or off-campus.
- Diversion/Prime for life: Referral from States Attorney and USD Legal Aid
- On-Campus Policy Violation: Referral from Student Rights and Responsibilities office
- Off Campus legal Matter: Referral from USD Legal Aid and/or States Attorney
Other Services Offered
- Level 1 outpatient services
- Level 2.1 Intensive Outpatient Treatment Program
- Early Intervention (.5 Treatment Level)
- Alcohol and Drug Assessments
- Aftercare Opportunities
- Recovery Maintenance Programs
Request an Appointment
If any of these pertain to you, please fill out an appointment request.
All of these services are offered in person or via telehealth
Not sure if you need services?
Please click here and complete a substance use screening. This is a brief screening that is confidential and anonymous.