Campus leadership positions help you stand out for internships, career opportunities and graduate schools. As a member of Greek life, you're provided with more than 250 leadership opportunities through your chapter, as well as through other organizations and Greek councils.
The Panhellenic Council (PHC) is a nine-person selected board that guides and governs the four USD sororities. As a member, you'll help:
- Govern recruitment and initiation rules for all sororities
- Serve as a liason between the chapters and university administration
- Promote scholastic achievement and personal development
The Interfraternity Council (IFC) is comprised of 11 student leaders elected to ensure USD fraternities uphold the high standards that have been established on campus. As a member, you'll:
- Represent your fraternity's concerns regarding the fraternity community
- Build positive working relationships between fraternity chapters
- Represent the fraternity ideals to the larger campus community
- Govern member and chapter conduct
Circle of Sisterhood
Circle of Sisterhood is a national philanthropy associated with the Panhellenic Council. Circle of Sisterhood is a foundation dedicated to the education of women around the globe.
- Chapter and Greek community involvement
- Campus and local community involvement