- Students in grades 6-12
- Students whose parents do not have a bachelor's degree
- Students who meet the low income and first generation criteria
- Students with physical disabilities
- Students who have learning disabilities
- High school and college drop-outs
- Students in need of career guidance and/or career counseling
How to Apply
If you are interested in participating, complete the online Educational Talent Search application.
You can also fill out the below PDF application and then send it to the talent search advisor for your target area or turn it in to the counseling office at your target school.