All students living on campus should understand our community policies and procedures.
- SDBOR Housing and Meal Plan Policy - Review who is required to live on campus and have a meal plan.
- Housing Exemption/Contract Release Process - Review how to be exempted from having to live on campus or be released from your housing contract.
- USD Student Code of Conduct - Review the policies and responsibilities of USD Students.
- University Housing Community Living Policies - Review the policies and responsibilities of students living on campus.
- For information on disability accommodations, visit Disability Services.
- Native American Fire Exemption - Review how to be exempted from the burn policy for Native American students.
- 2020-2021 Residence Hall Occupancy Contract
- 2020-2021 Under 18 Residence Hall Occupancy Contract
Housing Contract Release & Live-On Requirement Exemption
Students may be released from their housing contracts or exempted from the live-on requirement in specific, limited circumstances. Visit the housing & meal exemptions page or read your housing contract for more information.
Withdrawing from USD
To withdraw, contact the Registrar's Office in the Belbas Center. For more information, contact us directly at University Housing. Students withdrawing from the university must check out of their room within 24 hours of officially withdrawing from the university.