All students living on campus should understand our community policies and procedures.
- SDBOR Housing and Meal Plan Policy - Review who is required to live on campus and have a meal plan.
- USD Student Code of Conduct - Review the policies and responsibilities of USD Students.
- University Housing Community Living Policies - Review the policies and responsibilities of students living on campus.
- For information on disability accommodations, visit Disability Services.
- Fire Regulation Exemption - Fill out this form to be exempted from the fire regulation policy for spiritual or religious purposes..
Housing Contract Release & Live-On Requirement Exemption
Students may be released from their housing contracts or exempted from the live-on requirement in specific, limited circumstances. Visit the housing & meal exemptions page or read your housing contract for more information.
Withdrawing from USD
To withdraw, contact the Registrar's Office in the Belbas Center. For more information, contact us directly at University Housing. Students withdrawing from the university must check out of their room within 24 hours of officially withdrawing from the university.