The USD Wellness Center partners with three health care programs that provide monetary incentives towards membership. If your insurance company is a member of one of these programs, we may be able to help you with a discounted Wellness Center membership.
ASHLink (Silver & Fit)
The Silver & Fit Program is a Medicare or Medica related program designed for older adults. Visit the website to see if your insurance is part of this program.
Silver Sneakers is program that provides seniors on Medicare with the opportunity to get a FREE membership to the USD Wellness Center. This membership includes access to any of the participating gyms in the network. The Wellness Center is just one of 15,000 locations that participate nationwide. Bring your Silver Sneakers membership card to get your membership set up at our facility.
National Independent Health Club Association (NICHA)
NIHCA partners with several insurance programs in the Midwest to provide you reimbursement towards your USD Wellness Center membership. Most programs will reimburse members up to $20 month just for visiting anywhere from 8-12 times. To enroll, visit the NICHA rewards website.
Participating insurance groups include:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota (Note: Program changing in 2019. Please see website for details.)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Dakota (Please note that this program is changing January 1, 2019.)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Wyoming
- Fargo Public Schools
- Regency Managed Properties
- Sanford Health Plan
- Sioux Falls School District
- South Country Health Alliance
- Preferred one Fitness Advantage
- Northern Plains Insurance Pool
- Avera (As of January 1, 2019)
- Bind (As of January 1, 2019)