We are committed to offering quality swimming lessons and are compliant with the American Red Cross Swim Lesson standards. American Red Cross courses offer something for everyone. Through a progressive approach, participants learn a variety of strokes, including the front crawl, back crawl, elementary backstroke, breaststroke, sidestroke and butterfly. They are also introduced to a wide range of personal safety skills and diving techniques. Courses are fun and interactive with hands-on training.
Group swim lessons are intended for youth participants. Adults & youth needing swim lessons are encouraged to take part in private swimming lessons.
- Parent and child
- Preschool beginner
- Preschool advanced
- Older beginner
- Level 1 - Introduction to swimming and water skills
- Level 2 - Fundamentals of swimming and aquatic skills
- Level 3 - Stroke development
- Level 4 - Stroke improvement
- Level 5 - Stroke refinement
- Level 6 - Stroke mastery
Youth Swim Lesson Schedule
- Fall 2021 - Sunday Sessions - August 29, 2021-October 17 (no class 9/5 or 10/10). Please check back soon for session levels and times.
If you have taken lessons with us before, we will have a record of where your child should be. If this is your first time taking classes with us, review the class descriptions before registering your child.
Members $35 + tax
Non-members $45 + tax
When registering online, only those with a family membership will receive the discount. If you have a single, couple or student membership, you must register in the office or over the phone to get the discounted price.
Our private swimming lessons are taught by certified water safety instructor staff. Private lessons are 30 minutes long and provide one-on-one swimming instruction. Follow the steps below to register for private lessons:
The next session of Private Lessons will be held in Fall 2021. The following Sessions will be offered:
- Sundays-August 29-October 17 (no sessions 9/5 or 10/10) 4:00-5:00 p.m.
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday lessons - August 30-October 18, 5:15-7:00 pm.
Registration opens August 17. Please check back soon for session times.
|Single||Group (2-3 people)|
|1 Session||$25 plus tax||$20 plus tax|
|4 Sessions||$60 plus tax||$45 plus tax|
|6 Sessions||$85 plus tax||$60 plus tax|