The Wellness Center offers youth basketball leagues for grades 1 - 6 is played on Saturday mornings during the fall. Return a registration form along with payment to room 102 at the USD Wellness Center by the deadline below.
|Grade||Gender||League Dates||Registration Deadline|
|5/6||Boys||October-November 30, 2019||October 4, 2019|
|5/6||Girls||October 19-November 30, 2019||October 4, 2019|
|1/2||Boys||January 4-February 8, 2020||December 6, 2019|
|1/2||Girls||January 4-February 8, 2020||December 6, 2019|
|3/4||Boys||January 4-February 8, 2020||December 6, 2019|
|3/4||Girls||January 4-February 8, 2020||December 6, 2019|
- Games will be played on Saturday mornings 9 a.m. - noon on dates posted on registration form
- Cost - $55 (includes tax) per child.
- All coaches are volunteer positions. Head coaches first child will receive a $25 discount and each head coach can have one assistant coach. Assistant’s child will be placed on head coach’s team.
- Teams will decided by a draft of head coaches
- Referees will be used for 3-4 grade and 5-6 grade divisions
- 1-2 Grade games played half court on 8 foot hoops in a 3 vs. 3 format
- 3-6 Grade games played full court on regular sized hoops
- For more information, contact Steve.Mayer@usd.edu, Wellness Center director, at 605-677-8804
Youth Swim Lessons
We are committed to offering quality swim lessons and are compliant with the American Red Cross Swim Lesson standards. American Red Cross courses offer something for everyone. Through a progressive approach, participants learn a variety of strokes, including the front crawl, back crawl, elementary backstroke, breaststroke, sidestroke and butterfly. They are also introduced to a wide range of personal safety skills and diving techniques. Courses are fun and interactive with hands-on training.