About Research Computing
The USD Research Computing Group (USDRCG) manages advanced digital resources that accelerate computational and data-driven research and scholarship. These resources include supercomputing systems, advanced data platforms, and high-speed research networks. These resources, combined with the expertise and facilitation to make them work, are referred to collectively as Cyberinfrastructure.
The Research Computing Group's goals are to:
- Reduce the time to discovery,
- Increase the number of cyberinfrastructure practitioners at USD, and
- Increase USD's competitiveness for research funding.
The Research Computing Group can help with
- Getting access to campus supercomputing and data systems
- Getting access to national supercomputing and data systems through XSEDE
- Providing cyberinfrastructure-related “Facilities, Equipment, and Other Resources” documentation for NSF proposals, and similar documentation for NIH, DOE, and other proposals
- Assisting with Data Management plans for NSF proposals or Data Sharing Plans for NIH proposals involving electronic data
- Assisting with Cyberinfrastructure Plans or similar documents for grant proposals
Contact email@example.com to get started.
Documentation, training materials, and technical information are all available at the rcg.usd.edu website.