USD Health Sciences Career Fair Attracts Employers From Six States
The event runs 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Nov. 20 in the Lee Medical Building atrium and includes opportunities for all School of Health Sciences majors: addiction studies, communication sciences & disorders, dental hygiene, health sciences major, health services administration, kinesiology & sport science, medical laboratory science, nursing, occupational therapy, physical therapy, physician assistant, public health and social work.
The employers, from six states, registered to attend:
- Aegis Therapies, Fort Smith, Arkansas
- Aureus Medical Group, Omaha, Nebraska
- Avera, Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- Big Stone Therapies Inc., Ortonville, Minnesota
- Blue Stone Therapy Solutions, West Des Moines, Iowa
- Bryan Health, Lincoln, Nebraska
- Central Nebraska Rehabilitation Services LLC, Grand Island, Nebraska
- CHI Health, Omaha, Nebraska
- Horizon Health Care, Howard, South Dakota
- Huron Regional Medical Center, Huron, South Dakota
- Indian Health Service
- Interim HealthCare, Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- LifeScape, Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- Pioneer Memorial Hospital & Health Services, Viborg, South Dakota
- Prairie Lakes Healthcare System, Watertown, South Dakota
- Prioricare Staffing Solutions, Spearfish, South Dakota
- Regional Health, Rapid City, South Dakota
- Sanford Health, Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- Sanford Vermillion Medical Center, Vermillion, South Dakota
- SD Department of Correctional Health, Springfield, South Dakota
- Sioux Falls VA HCS, Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- South Dakota Human Services Center, Yankton, South Dakota
- St. Luke’s Health System, Boise, Idaho
- Tri-State Nursing, Sioux City, Iowa
- Unity Point Health, Sioux City, Iowa
- Volunteers of America, Dakotas, Sioux Falls, South Dakota
You May Also Like
AUSTIN, Texas — South Dakota senior guard Ciara Duffy was one of five Division I women's basketball players selected to the Academic All-America first team selected by the College Sports Information Directors of America (CoSIDA). Duffy earns Academic All-America honors for the third consecutive season.
SIOUX FALLS, S.D. — All five South Dakota starters scored in double-figures and the Coyotes completed perhaps the greatest regular season in Summit League history with a 63-58 win against rival and second-seeded South Dakota State in the tournament championship game Tuesday inside the Denny Sanford PREMIER Center.
Two University of South Dakota faculty members are partnering with the University of Nebraska-Lincoln and Sioux Falls agency Call to Freedom to better understand what sex trafficking survivors think about the services they receive — and to learn what services they find most helpful.