University Logo Standards
Our logo serves to identify the university in all forms of communications. It must be used consistently and correctly in all communication efforts to present a unified image to our audiences. Please see Graphic and Editorial Standards for acceptable and unacceptable logo usage, placement and colors.
- The logo is restricted to official university entities only; it is not to be used by student groups and organizations, on personal and organizational websites, social media or any other unofficial university representation.
- All university logos and their uses are subject to interpretation and approval by Creative Services.
- The horizontal logo is acceptable when available space does not permit use of the primary logo.
- Colors are PMS 186 and black.
University of South Dakota Logos
Download logos using the links below.
- If you require a format other than those below (for example, black and white or reverse color), email email@example.com to request it.
- Resize logos proportionally by holding down the Shift key while using the resizing handles.