The program will include:
- PSLI Kickoff Event, October 13 at 5:00 p.m.
- PSLI Trip across South Dakota, October 30, departing around 2:00 p.m., returning to Vermillion on the evening of November 1. Transportation, lodging and food will be provided. More information on the trip will be discussed at the kickoff event on October 13.
- Etiquette Dinner, November 9 at 6:00 p.m.
- Utilizing Your Strengths, December 1 at 5:00 p.m.
- USD Day at the Capitol, Pierre, SD. January 18-19, transportation, lodging and food will be provided.
- Student-Alumni Networking Event, February 8 or 15 (TBD) in the evening.
- Financial Literacy, March 2 in the evening.
- Community Involvement as a Young Professional, March 30 in the evening.
- Celebration Dinner with President Gestring, April 20 at 6:00 p.m.
You must be a senior level USD student to apply. There is no cost to participants
- Please fill out and submit the form below.
- To complete your application please send your resume to Jordan Bonstrom, director of the Opportunity Center at Jordan.email@example.com.
Applications for the 2022-2023 President's Leadership Institute have closed.