Center for Student and Professional ServicesOffice
The School of Education offers resources and support for you in the Center for Student and Professional Services (CSPS). Our faculty and staff are committed to preparing you with resources to help you excel personally, academically and professionally.
Delzell Education Center 113 &114
414 E. Clark St.
Vermillion, SD 57069
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Helping You Succeed
Located in Delzell 113 and 114, the Center for Student and Professional Services (CSPS) provides student support and activities in the School of Education. We will help you navigate your undergraduate career, prepare for the future and feel welcome at your home away from home.
Academic advisors are a central part of your time at USD. Advisors will assist you with:
- Planning your schedule
- Applying to teacher education and student teaching programs
- Preparing for a future in education
Whether you are going through challenges with classes or campus life, we are here to listen and help strategize how to overcome barriers. You may schedule appointments to meet with your advisor using Coyote Connections on the portal.
Student and Professional Services
The CSPS also offers:
- Program and application information for all divisions
- Analysis of transfer credits related to education courses
- Assistance with institution procedure
- Information concerning professional education organizations
- Praxis testing information
- Field experience placement
- Certification support for graduate and undergraduate students
- Career and professional development services
You can learn more about the services listed above by sending an email to SOEStudentServices@usd.edu or by calling our office at 605-658-6606.