Dr. Kiho Lim is an assistant professor in the Department of Computer Science at the
University of South Dakota since Fall 2016. He received his M.S. and Ph.D. degrees
in Computer Science from the University of Kentucky in 2012 and 2016, respectively.
His research areas include Vehicular ad-hoc Networks, Wireless Communication, Network
Security, Internet of Things, and Cybersecurity.
Computer Networks and Security, Distributed System, Operating Systems, Data Structure,
Computer Algorithms, Unix Environment, Cryptography, Cybersecurity.
Mobile and Wireless Networks, Vehicular ad-hoc Networks (VANETs), Network Security,
Privacy, Content Protection, Internet of Things, Cybersecurity.
Citations listed below are presented in a standardized, modified format for
display purposes only. They do not necessarily reflect the preferred style and conventions
of the faculty member or discipline.
- Lim, Kiho, Tuladhar, Kastuv M., and Kim, Hyunbum. Detecting Location Spoofing using ADAS sensors in VANETs. The 16th IEEE Consumer Communications and Networking Conference (IEEE CCNC), 2019.
- Lim, Kiho, and Tuladhar, Kastuv M.. LIDAR: Lidar Information based Dynamic V2V Authentication for Roadside Infrastructure-less
Vehicular Networks. The 16th IEEE Consumer Communications and Networking Conference (IEEE CCNC), 2019.
- Kim, Hyunbum, and Lim, Kiho. On Seamless Hole-free Virtual Emotion Barrier in IoT-enabled Smart Cities. The 9th IEEE Ubiquitous Computing, Electronics & Mobile Communication Conference, 2018.
- Wang, Xiwei, Yang, Hao, and Lim, Kiho. Privacy-Preserving POI Recommendation Using Nonnegative Matrix Factorization. The IEEE Symposium on Privacy-Aware Computing (IEEE PAC), 2018.
- Tuladhar, Kastuv M., and Lim, Kiho. Efficient and Scalable Certificate Revocation List Distribution in Hierarchical VANETs. The 18th IEEE International Electro/Information Technology Conference, 2018.
- Lim, Kiho, and Tuladhar, Kastuv M.. Trajectory Based Pre-Key Exchange Scheme for Seamless Vehicular Networks Connectivity. The 15th IEEE Consumer Communications and Networking Conference (IEEE CCNC), 2018.
- Lim, Kiho, Tuladhar, Kastuv M., Wang, Xiwei, and Liu, Weihua. A Scalable and Secure Key Distribution Scheme for Group Signature based Authentication
in VANET (Best Paper Award). The 8th IEEE Ubiquitous Computing, Electronics & Mobile Communication Conference (IEEE
- Lim, Kiho, and Manivannan, D.. An Efficient Protocol for Authenticated and Secure Message Delivery in Vehicular Ad
Hoc Networks. Vol. 4. Vehicular Communications, Elsevier, 2016.
- Lim, Kiho, Abumuhfouz, Ismail M., and Manivannan, D.. Secure Incentive-Based Architecture for Vehicular Cloud. Ad-hoc, Mobile, and Wireless Networks (ADHOC-NOW 2015), Springer, 2015.
- Abumuhfouz, Ismail M., and Lim, Kiho. Protecting Vehicular Cloud against Malicious Nodes Using Zone Authorities. IEEE SoutheastCon, 2015.
- Lim, Kiho, and Abumuhfouz, Ismail M.. STORS: Secure Token Reward System for Vehicular Clouds. IEEE SoutheastCon, 2015.
- Lim, Kiho, and Manivannan, D.. An efficient scheme for authenticated and secure message delivery in vehicular ad
hoc networks. 12th IEEE Consumer Communications and Networking Conference (IEEE CCNC), 2015.