Dr. Kiho Lim is an assistant professor in the Department of Computer Science at the
University of South Dakota since Fall 2016. He received his M.S. and Ph.D. degrees
in Computer Science from the University of Kentucky in 2012 and 2016, respectively.
His research areas include Vehicular ad-hoc Networks, Wireless Communication, Network
Security, Internet of Things, and Cybersecurity.
Computer Networks and Security, Distributed System, Operating Systems, Data Structure,
Computer Algorithms, Unix Environment, Cryptography, Cybersecurity.
Mobile and Wireless Networks, Vehicular ad-hoc Networks (VANETs), Network Security,
Privacy, Content Protection, Internet of Things, Cybersecurity.
Citations listed below are presented in a standardized, modified format for
display purposes only. They do not necessarily reflect the preferred style and conventions
of the faculty member or discipline.
- Tuladhar, Kastuv M., and Lim, Kiho. Efficient and Scalable Certificate Revocation List Distribution in Hierarchical VANETs. The 18th IEEE International Electro/Information Technology Conference, 2018.
- Lim, Kiho, and Tuladhar, Kastuv M.. Trajectory Based Pre-Key Exchange Scheme for Seamless Vehicular Networks Connectivity. The 15th IEEE Consumer Communications and Networking Conference (IEEE CCNC 2018), 2018.
- Lim, Kiho, Tuladhar, Kastuv M., Wang, Xiwei, and Liu, Weihua. A Scalable and Secure Key Distribution Scheme for Group Signature based Authentication
in VANET (Best Paper Award). The 8th IEEE Ubiquitous Computing, Electronics & Mobile Communication Conference (IEEE
UEMCON 2017), 2017.
- Lim, Kiho, and Manivannan, D.. An Efficient Protocol for Authenticated and Secure Message Delivery in Vehicular Ad
Hoc Networks. Vol. 4. Vehicular Communications, Elsevier, 2016.
- Lim, Kiho, Abumuhfouz, Ismail M., and Manivannan, D.. Secure Incentive-Based Architecture for Vehicular Cloud. Ad-hoc, Mobile, and Wireless Networks (ADHOC-NOW 2015), Springer, 2015.
- Abumuhfouz, Ismail M., and Lim, Kiho. Protecting Vehicular Cloud against Malicious Nodes Using Zone Authorities. IEEE SoutheastCon 2015, 2015.
- Lim, Kiho, and Abumuhfouz, Ismail M.. STORS: Secure Token Reward System for Vehicular Clouds. IEEE SoutheastCon 2015, 2015.
- Lim, Kiho, and Manivannan, D.. An efficient scheme for authenticated and secure message delivery in vehicular ad
hoc networks. 12th IEEE Consumer Communications and Networking Conference (IEEE CCNC 2015), 2015.