I teach undergraduate and graduate courses in Kinesiology and am actively involved
in Sport and Clinical Biomechanics research.
Physiology of Exercise,
Sport and Clinical Biomechanics,
Reactive Strength Testing,
Wearable Technologies (Inertial Measurement Units), Aquatic-based Exercise and Rehabilitation
Citations listed below are presented in a standardized, modified format for
display purposes only. They do not necessarily reflect the preferred style and conventions
of the faculty member or discipline.
- Louder, Talin, Dolny, Dennis, and Bressel, Eadric. Biomechanical Comparison of Countermovement Jumps Performed on Land and in Water:
Age Effects, 249-256. Vol. 27. Journal of Sport Rehabilitation, 2018.
- Bressel, Eadric, Louder, Talin, Raikes, Adam, Alphonsa, Sushma, and Kyvelidou, Anastasia. Water Immersion Affects Episodic Memory and Postural Control in Healthy Older Adults. Vol. PAP. Journal of Geriatric Physical Therapy, 2018.
- Bressel, Eadric, Louder, Talin, Hoover, James, Roberts, Luke, and Dolny, Dennis. Acute and Chronic Effects of Aquatic Treadmill Training on Land Treadmill Running
Kinematics: A Cross-over and Single-subject Approach, 2105-2113. Vol. 35. Journal of Sport Sciences, 2017.
- Louder, Talin, Bressel, Eadric, Nardoni, Clint, and Dolny, Dennis. Biomechanical Comparison of Loaded Countermovement Jumps Performed on Land and in
Water. Vol. PAP. The Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research, 2017.
- Bressel, Eadric, Louder, Talin, and Dolny, Dennis. Age-related Changes in Postural Sway are not Consistent between Land and Aquatic Environments, 113-120. Vol. 40. Journal of Geriatric Physical Therapy, 2016.
- Louder, Talin, Searle, Cade, and Bressel, Eadric. Aquatic Plyometric Jumping: Mechanical Parameters and Flight Phase Characteristics, 342-356. Vol. 15. Sports Biomechanics, 2016.
- Horlbeck, William, Louder, Talin, and Bressel, Eadric. Association between Pelvic Motion and Hand Velocity in College-aged Baseball Pitchers, 58-61. Vol. 44. The Baseball Research Journal, 2015.
- Schaefer, Sydney, Louder, Talin, Foster, Shayla, and Bressel, Eadric. Effect of Water Immersion on Dual-task Performance: Implications for Aquatic Therapy, 147-1574. Vol. 21. Physiotherapy Research International, 2015.
- Louder, Talin, Bressel, Megan, and Bressel, Eadric. The Kinetic Specificity of Plyometric Training: Verbal Cues Revisited, 201-208. Vol. 49. Journal of Human Kinetics, 2015.
- Louder, Talin, Bressel, Eadric, Baldwin, Matthew, Dolny, Dennis, Gordin, Richard, and Miller, Andrew. Effect of Water Immersion on Static Balance, 53-65. Vol. 8. International Journal of Aquatic Research and Education, 2014.