Experiences that Stick with You
Chris Meyer's experiences led him to unexpected places. Watch his story.
Your courses will explore cast metals, metal fabrication, woodworking, mixed media, carving, mold-making and installation projects with traditional and contemporary materials and processes. You'll have the opportunity for growth and development of individual aesthetics, concepts, technical abilities and a critical understanding of the discipline of sculpture as applied to the production of contemporary art.
Our sculpture facilities include:
- 7,046.67 sq.ft. sculpture studio
- Fully equipped woodworking area
- Saw stop safety table saw, band saws, panel saw and abrasive chop saw
- Variable speed drill press
- Horizontal edge sander and combination sander 10” jointer, 15” spiral-head plainer
- Fully equipped metal fabrication area 220v MIG, TIG welders, 115v MIG welder, plasma cutter, a gas forge, medium-duty oxyacetylene carts, pedestal grinders, abrasive belt grinder, hossfeld bender, hand and handheld power/pneumatic tools
- Mold-making area
- Large individual graduate studios
- Installation indoor and outdoor exhibition spaces