Meal Plan Options
|Yote Pack 70 (Default Meal Plan)
|Yote Pack 120
||Yote Pack 55
Meal Plan Eligibility Chart
|Meal Plans||Yote Pack 70||Yote Pack 120||Coyote 10||Coyote 17||Yote Pack 55||Paw Pleaser||Paw Pride||Paw Print||None|
|2019 High School Grad/ First Year Student||Approved||Approved||Approved||Approved|
|2018 High School Grad/Second Year Student||Approved||Approved||Approved||Approved||Approved|
|2017 High School Grad/Third Year Student||Approved||Approved||Approved||Approved||Approved||Approved||Approved|
|Second Year or Higher Student with Brookman Assignment||Approved||Approved||Approved||Approved||Approved||Approved|
|Second Year + Student with McFadden or Coyote Village Assignment||Approved||Approved||Approved||Approved||Approved||Approved||Approved|
More information on meal plans is available at Campus Dining. Please consider the following when choosing a meal plan:
- All students living is residence halls are required to have a meal plan.
- Students who DO NOT select a meal plan by three weeks before the start of each semester are defaulted to Yote Pack 70 (see above).
- Meals do not transfer from semester to semester.
- Unused FLEX dollars will transfer from fall to spring, but will not carry over to next academic year. Unused flex will not be refunded.
- Meal plan changes can be requested up to the add/drop deadline date at the start of each semester (September 5, 2019 and January 24, 2020).
Change/Add/Cancel Meal Plan
If you wish to change, add or cancel your current meal plan, complete the meal plan change form at link.usd.edu/mealplans (login required).
Terms and Conditions
Please read the Coyote Card terms and conditions, as these constitute legal obligations between the student and the university. Upon first use of your Coyote Card, you are accepting the terms and conditions of USD's Coyote Card Program.