October 19, 2019
The University of South Dakota and USBands will hold the 2019 Quad State Marching Band Competition Saturday, October 19 in the USD Dakota Dome.
The complete performance schedule and registration is available at the USBands website.
Dozens of marching bands from South Dakota, Iowa, Nebraska and Minnesota will compete in four different classes – 1A, 2A, 3A and 4A – at this annual Quad State Marching Band Competition. USBands works to provide the best possible competitive marching band activities for all high school students.
Past band participants include:
- Aberdeen Central High School - Aberdeen, SD
- Akron Westfield High School - Akron, IA
- Brookings High School - Brookings, SD
- Chambers Public School - Chambers, NE
- Crofton High School - Crofton, NE
- Harrisburg High School - Harrisburg, SD
- Huron High School - Huron, SD
- Logan View High School - Hooper, NE
- Madison High School - Madison, SD
- McCook Central High School - Salem, SD
- Mitchell High School - Mitchell, SD
- O'Gorman High School - Sioux Falls, SD
- O'Neill High School - O'Neill, NE
- Pierce High School - Pierce, NE
- Pipestone High School - Pipestone, MN
- Rapid City Central High School - Rapid City, SD
- Roosevelt High School - Sioux Falls, SD
- Sibley-Ocheyedan High School - Sibley, IA
- Sioux City East High School - Sioux City, IA
- Vermillion High School - Vermillion, SD
- Wayne High School - Wayne, NE
- Yankton High School - Yankton, SD
For questions about registration, contact USBands at firstname.lastname@example.org. Other questions may be directed to Todd Cranson.