Help With Library Access Problems
The libraries have many multipurpose rooms available. Library guests should contact circulation firstname.lastname@example.org or call 605-677-5373 for use.
- Faxes can be sent using the multipurpose copier machine located directly south of the Circulation desk in the library
- Outgoing faxes only – no incoming faxes
- Two copiers are located on the Academic Commons, west side (one color and one black and white)
- A photocopier is located outside the archives on third floor
- Coyote Cash only
Read, Print and Scan Instructions
Guests of the Libraries
Personal Laptops on Campus
- Guests can connect to the internet via their laptop by either plugging into a designated laptop network jack or using their wireless enabled laptop in the libraries.
- When guests open up a web browser while connected to the network they will be rerouted to a page that asks for their username and password; guests should use the login information listed on this page. - what login information?
- Printing from your laptop is not available.
- Guests do not have access to secured websites such as myUSD.
- Guests should use publicly available campus computers for USD database and journal access.
Guest Computer Access
- Computers are provided exclusively for academic and research purposes.
- Check out a computer with the lab consultant in the Academic Commons.
- Two hour time limit; renew for an additional hour.