As of July 1, IRB applications are submitted through Cayuse IRB, the new online submission system. Please see the instructions and guidance below. The system provides guidance to new users, however, office staff is available if you need assistance. Contact the IRB office at 605-677-6184 or firstname.lastname@example.org to ask questions or schedule a training.
Jackie Stelling, MBA
Ann Waterbury, MBA, CIM
If you are unsure if your study requires IRB review, please submit a determination application. Follow the below steps for “New Protocol.”
- New users, request an account.
- Existing users, login to Cayuse
- For USD affiliates, the username is your full USD email address and associated password.
- Click on Cayuse IRB.
- Short, helpful tutorials for how to use Cayuse IRB can be accessed by clicking on “Menu” then “Help.”
All researchers must be CITI trained. Please login to CITI and take one of the following two courses, every three years:
- GRP 1 Biomedical Research Investigators and Key Personnel, Basic Course.
- GRP 2 Social Behavioral Research for Investigators and Key Personnel, Basic Course.
CITI Training Registration Guide
Applications submitted in A-Tune or by email may be amended, continued, or closed by emailing a completed form to email@example.com.