Earn college credits from South Dakota's Flagship University
Dual credit is an opportunity for high school students to enroll in college courses and earn credits towards their high school diploma while starting a college degree. Dual credit courses are available at the low cost of $48.33 per credit hour, plus any required course books or materials. That compares to about $300 per credit for non-high school students currently attending USD.
- Save money on college – pay up to 85 percent less.
- Accelerate time to degree by getting a jump start on your college education.
- Gain exposure to different career tracks.
- Build confidence by easing the transition to college.
- Experience college level courses and online learning.
- Position yourself for college scholarship opportunities.
Current Dual Credit Courses
USD Main Campus Dual Credit Courses
Online Dual Credit Courses
Sioux Falls Dual Credit Courses
Where can I take courses?
The University of South Dakota offers a variety of Dual Credit courses in multiple locations. Dual credit courses are offered at the following locations:
- Online - accessible anywhere with internet
- USD Main Campus in Vermillion, S.D.
- USD Community College for Sioux Falls in Sioux Falls, S.D.
Online Orientation Guide
D2L Daylight Tutorial
Four Year Program Guides
USD Freshmen Admissions
For more information about Dual Credit courses offered at the University of South Dakota, contact Luke Hayes at 605-658-6132 or by e-mail at email@example.com.