Transform Data into Insight
Leverage the combined power of mathematical statistics, computing technology and data analysis.
Join a growing field of problem solvers with a STEM designated degree focused on the application of analytics, statistics, and business to find the better solution.
Master of Science (M.S.)
In this program you will learn how to implement solutions to business problems. Our designed method focuses on leveraging the combined power of mathematical statistics, computing technology and data analysis to construct business-databased predictions. The program prepares graduates to:
- Positively impact the bottom line through data-driven decision making
- Transform data into insights and solutions to solve business problems
- Build computer applications
- Analyze and display data
- Gain an understanding of short-term and long-term forecasting methods
- Implement market performance analysis
For more detailed admission requirements, please refer to Economics and Decision Sciences Division in the current graduate catalog. Additional requirements exist for international applicants. For more information, visit International Admission Requirements.