Tuition and fees are subject to change by the South Dakota Board of Regents. The numbers provided are estimates and do not include food, housing, transportation or miscellaneous expenses.
Additional tuition and financial aid information is available through the Business Office and Financial Aid.
Tuition and Fees for the 2021-2022 Academic Year
|Tuition - Graduate Student
| South Dakota resident
|| $340.15 per credit
| Minnesota resident*
|| $594.50 per credit
|| $888.10 per credit
| General activity fee
||$55.30 per credit
| Lab/STEM fee
||$42.35 per ANAT and PHGY credit
| School of Health Sciences Discipline fee
||$103.50 per PHTH credit
| Liability insurance fee
||$11.00 each fall semester
Estimated Program Total (136 Credits)**
|South Dakota Resident
*Minnesota tuition rate for Summer 2021. Tuition rates may be adjusted for Fall 2021 and Spring 2022.
**Number of credits are subject to change.
|First Year (Estimated)
|Second Year (Estimated)
Vaccinations and Background Estimates
- Hepatitis B vaccination (first year only if student has not had it) - approximately $59 for each of the three vaccinations in the series and approximately $40 for the titer
- Tuberculosis (PPD) vaccination - $10 annually
- Influenza vaccination - $35 annually
- Tetanus/pertussis (Tdap) vaccination - $48
- Background check - $100
- Background check - $58 update annually