A simple and convenient way to pay your bill.
SDePay is the convenient and secure way to view and pay your student charges online with either an electronic check or credit card. After you register for classes, your tuition and fee bill will be available on SDePay.
You will receive an email from SDePay at your USD email address (as well as the email of any authorized payers) once your billing statement is available online. You will NOT receive a paper billing statement in the mail.
Visit SDePay to get started.
Looking for a quick overview?
Here are the SDePay features you may use.
- View and Pay Accounts: Current Balance reflects the amount owed.
- Statement Details: View your latest billing statement.
- Statement History: View past billing statements.
- Sign up for a Payment Plan: Set up a payment plan.
- Authorize Payers: Go here if you would like someone else to have access to view and pay your bill on SDePay. (USD will not provide your information to outside parties. You decide who gets to see your information.)
View the resources below for step-by-step instructions on how to navigate your next steps.
To access and view your SDePay account, click the button above or follow these simple steps:
- Log in to the MyUSD Portal with your USD username and password.
- Scroll down the page and click the red "Financial Aid Self-Service" button.
- Log in to Financial Aid Self-Service with your USD email address and password.
- In the Student tab, click on "SDePay/View account".
You have two options for paying your bill.
- Online. You can pay your bill online with e-Check (a free service) or pay online with a credit or debit card (American Express, Discover or MasterCard accepted). A service fee of 2.85% is charged for credit/debit card transactions.
- Cash or Check. Alternatively, you can pay with cash or check in person or mail to the USD Business Office:
USD Business Office
Slagle Hall, Room 207
414 E. Clark Street
Vermillion, SD 57069
For your convenience, the USD Business Office temporarily relocates to the Muenster University Center for Move-in Day and the first three days of classes.
Parents and authorized payers can take the following steps to access SDePay and take further actions.
- Go to SDePay. Note: Students must set up an authorized payer in SDePay before a parent or authorized payer is able to view and pay a bill. View instructions above on setting up authorized payers.
- Login with the Login Name and Password.
- Navigate to the section you need. Here is an overview of the areas you may be looking for:
- Click "View and Pay Accounts." Current Balance reflects the amount owed.
- Click "Statement Details" to view your latest billing statement.
- Click "Statement History" to view past billing statements.
- Click "Sign up for a Payment Plan" to set up a payment plan.