All students living on campus should understand our community policies and procedures.


Housing Contract Release & Live-On Requirement Exemption

Students may be released from their housing contracts or exempted from the live-on requirement in specific, limited circumstances. Visit the housing & meal exemptions page or read your housing contract for more information.

Withdrawing from USD

To withdraw, contact the Registrar's Office in the Belbas Center. For more information, contact us directly at University Housing. Students withdrawing from the university must check out of their room within 24 hours of officially withdrawing from the university.


Take the Next Step