Advance your classroom.
The Master of Science Degree in Technology for Education & Training (TET) prepares educators to be successful with the integration of available and emerging technologies. This program focuses on an instructional systems approach and the principles of learning design. By capitalizing on their content expertise, students will further develop their skills to apply technological tools to the learning process. Students with a master's degree will be able to plan and effectively integrate various technologies in their classroom.
The Master's degree in TET is designed to prepare leaders who will:
- Model the use of instructional technology.
- Use technology-based tools for systematically gaining access to electronic information resources.
- Understand learning theories and effective learning models that relate to the use of technology in education.
- Promote educational change and development through the use of distance learning and other emerging technologies.
- Access and analyze the uses of technology in all types of instruction.
- Design and develop multimedia instructional content.
- Be cognizant of trends and issues in the use of technology for teaching and learning.
For more detailed admission requirements, please refer to Curriculum and Instruction in the current graduate catalog. Additional requirements exist for international applicants. For more information, visit International Admission Requirements.
For more information about the online Master of Science in Technology for Education and Training, contact USD Online at 605-658-6200 or by email at email@example.com.