Accreditation & Outcomes
View information and student outcomes pertaining to accreditation.
The University of South Dakota’s initial licensure and advanced programs in teacher education are accredited by the National Council for the Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE) and are currently undergoing accreditation through the Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP).
CAEP Annual Reporting Measures
Other degree programs offered by the School of Education have also earned accreditation from various accreditation agencies.
The Title II Reports provide information concerning the quality of teacher preparation programs. Included in the reports are pass rates on required standardized tests and completer numbers from the teacher education program. A three year archive of reports will be listed by 2023. *Past reports available upon request.
Included in the Title II report are:
- Number of junior/senior students in teacher education programs, all specializations
- Number of students in supervised student teaching
- Total number of weeks of supervised student teaching
- Average total number of hours required
- Standardized testing pass rates