We offer a number of graduate teaching assistantships, which carry a stipend and tuition reduction. Our graduate teaching assistants obtain valuable skills for professional careers or continuing academic work.
- Teach individual sections of SPCM 101: The Basic Course.
- Provide campus-wide training at the Presentation Center.
- Assist with coaching the Speech and Debate team.
- Assist with audio and video production at the state-of-the-art Al Neuharth Media Center.
- Conduct testing and research in the psycho-physiology lab.
Fill out the graduate assistantship application to get started.