Estimated graduate tuition, fees and costs for 2019-2020
|Graduate Students||18 credit hours
9 credits fall + 9 credits spring
|Tuition & Fees||$12,636.90|
|Other (books, insurance, etc.)||$2,000.00|
- Students enrolled in select disciplines are subject to additional fees.
- The actual cost of insurance will be based on the specific plan and the age of the student/enrollee.
- Cost of attendance increases approximately 3-5 percent each year. The most up-to-date cost of attendance is made available every April for the next academic year.
- If bringing dependents add $4,500 each for food and medical insurance. (4,500 x (number of dependents) + $24,636.00)
- International students are not eligible for United States federal financial aid, except for a few eligible noncitizen categories.
The University of South Dakota offers qualified post-baccalaureate students financial assistance in exchange for their teaching, research and service efforts to the University. Teaching and research assistantships are awarded by individual departments.