Estimated undergraduate tuition, fees and costs for 2020-2021
|Undergraduate Students||30 Credit Hours
15 credits fall + 15 credits spring (4-year completion plan)
|Tuition & Fees||$12,942.00|
|Other (books, insurance, etc.)||$2,000.00|
|Total without dependents||$23,154.00|
Undergraduate students living in residence halls are required to subscribe to a university meal plan. Food service rates shown represent the meal plan commonly assigned to incoming students. Various meal plans are available through Dining Services.
- Students enrolled in select disciplines are subject to additional fees.
- The actual cost of insurance will be based on the specific plan and the age of the student/enrollee.
- Cost of attendance increases approximately 3-5 percent each year. The most up-to-date cost of attendance is made available every April for the next academic year.
- If bringing dependents add $4,500 each for food and medical insurance. (4,500 x (number of dependents) + $22,838.00)
- International students are not eligible for United States federal financial aid, except for a few eligible noncitizen categories.