Students Newly Admitted
Welcome! As an incoming freshman or transfer student, you'll have the opportunity to meet with an adviser and register for your first semester classes. As you continue your academic career at USD, you will meet with an adviser specifically assigned to you to help you stay on track throughout your academic journey.
First-time/incoming students are invited to schedule a time to meet with one of our Academic Advisors to register for those courses that will line you up for your professional and academic goals in Sioux Falls SD!
Please choose a desired day and time to register via the links below:
Majors/Programs of Advising: Business, Health Sciences, Nursing, Tech Leadership, & other health-related programs
Schedule an appointment with Jason
Majors/Programs of Advising: Psychology, Sociology, Criminal Justice, Biomedical Engineering, Elementary Education, & General Studies
Schedule an appointment with Adam
Are you If you are a current USD student, you are invited to schedule an appointment with your advisor by accessing Coyote Connections via these steps:
- Using your usd.edu email & log into https://usd.campus.eab.com.
- On the top right corner, choose Get Assistance
- Next, under Care Unit, choose Advising
- For location, choose In-Person-University of South Dakota-Sioux Falls
- For Service, choose University of South Dakota Sioux Falls Advising
- Choose your Advisor and select a date/time that works for you
- Must be 24 hours in advance*
- Choose Save Appointment at the bottom of the screen to finalize
*If you need immediate assistance or have other support needs, contact us today!
University of South Dakota – Sioux Falls Advising