Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.)
This program emphasizes decision making, problem solving, understanding the role of business in society and developing leadership ability and social responsibility. Choose from five specializations:
- General Business - Develops current and future leaders for business, industry and government and encourages students who have an interest in continuing their work at the doctoral level.
- Business Analytics - Prepares students to utilize and analyze data to strengthen business decision-making processes.
- Finance - Prepares students for leadership positions in the financial industry.
- Health Services Administration - Prepares students for health administration careers.
- Marketing - Helps students develop skills in a variety of marketing areas.
- Operations and Supply Chain Management - Helps students develop skills relevant to all industries.
Master of Professional Accountancy (M.P.A.)
Prepares students for a career in public accounting and meets the 150-hour educational requirement for the CPA exam (state dependent).
Master of Science in Business Analytics (M.S.)
Prepares students to build and grow successful and rewarding careers in the increasingly data-driven economy.
Graduate Certificate in Long-Term Care Management
Designed to strengthen your understanding of management, quality, finance, strategic management and culture so that you're better positioned to achieve higher levels of quality within your organization.
Graduate Certificate in Business Analytics
Prepares students to strengthen the decision-making processes through data analysis to solve key business problems in the areas of operations manufacturing, customer relationship management, and supply chain management.
Graduate Certificate in Marketing
Designed to teach marketing talents from the in-depth study of consumer behavior, new product development, branding, and other topics relevant in today’s dynamic market environment.
Graduate Certificate in Operations and Supply Chain Management
Offers students an in-depth study of supply chain management, lean management, quality control, and other topics relevant in today’s rapidly evolving global market.
Joint Undergraduate/Graduate Programs
Joint Bachelor of Business Administration / Master of Business Administration Fast Track Option (B.B.A/M.B.A.)
Business majors meeting requirements for entry into the M.B.A. program may opt to complete both the B.B.A and M.B.A. concurrently. Students who pursue this fast-track option will be awarded their undergraduate and graduate degrees simultaneously, upon completion of the two programs.
Joint Bachelor of Business Administration / Master of Professional Accountancy Fast-Track Option (B.B.A./M.P.A.)
Accounting majors meeting requirements for entry into the M.P.A. program may opt to complete both the Accounting B.B.A and M.P.A. concurrently. Students who pursue this fast-track option will be awarded their undergraduate and graduate degrees simultaneously, upon completion of the two programs.
Application requirements can be found at Graduate School Admission Requirements and include:
- Completed Graduate Application
- $35 application fee
- Official transcript verifying receipt of an undergraduate degree and official transcripts of all academic work at the undergraduate and graduate levels are required for all students
- Three letters of recommendation are required. At least one reference must be professional in nature (i.e. a supervisor) and all references should be familiar with the applicant's strengths, weaknesses and work ethic.
Letter of Recommendation Form
- Statement of Purpose
- Official copy of GMAT score (M.B.A. or M.P.A.)
- Official copy of GMAT or GRE scores (M.S. in Business Analytics only). Applicants can initiate the GMAT waiver by contacting an enrollment coordinator in the Graduate School or graduate advisor in the Beacom School of Business.
Qualifications for GMAT Waiver
- Additional requirements exist for international applicants. For more information, visit International Admission Requirements
For more detailed admission requirements, please refer to Business Administration and Accountancy in the current graduate catalog.
Four weeks before classes start. For late application submissions, contact us at 800-233-7937 or email@example.com.
Online & Off-Campus Options