World-Class Careers Start Here
Beacom School of Business Graduate Programs
Fostering and developing executive leadership for business, industry and government.
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
This program emphasizes decision making, problem solving, understanding the role of business in society and developing leadership ability and social responsibility. Choose from five specializations:
- General Business - Develops current and future leaders for business, industry and government and encourages students who have an interest in continuing their work at the doctoral level.
- Business Analytics - Prepares students to utilize and analyze data to strengthen business decision-making processes.
- Finance - Prepares students for leadership positions in the financial industry.
- Health Services Administration - Prepares students for health administration careers.
- Marketing - Helps students develop skills in a variety of marketing areas.
- Operations and Supply Chain Management - Helps students develop skills relevant to all industries.
Master of Professional Accountancy (M.P.A.)
Prepares you for a career in public accounting and meets the 150-hour educational requirement for the CPA exam (state dependent). This program offers one specialization:
- Accounting Analytics - Prepares students with the ability to utilize and analyze data to strengthen accounting decision-making processes.
Master of Science in Business Analytics (M.S.)
Prepares you to build and grow successful and rewarding careers in the increasingly data-driven economy.
Graduate Certificate in Long-Term Care Management
Designed to strengthen your understanding of management, quality, finance, strategic management and culture so that you're better positioned to achieve higher levels of quality within your organization.
Graduate Certificate in Business Analytics
Prepares you to strengthen the decision-making processes through data analysis to solve key business problems in the areas of operations manufacturing, customer relationship management, and supply chain management.
Graduate Certificate in Marketing
Designed to teach marketing talents from the in-depth study of consumer behavior, new product development, branding, and other topics relevant in today’s dynamic market environment.
Graduate Certificate in Operations and Supply Chain Management
Offers an in-depth study of supply chain management, lean management, quality control, and other topics relevant in today’s rapidly evolving global market.
Joint Undergraduate/Graduate Programs
Joint Bachelor of Business Administration / Master of Business Administration Fast Track Option (B.B.A/MBA)
Business majors meeting requirements for entry into the M.B.A. program may opt to complete both the B.B.A and M.B.A. concurrently. Students who pursue this fast-track option will be awarded their undergraduate and graduate degrees simultaneously, upon completion of the two programs.
Joint Bachelor of Business Administration / Master of Professional Accountancy Fast-Track Option (B.B.A./M.P.A.)
Accounting majors meeting requirements for entry into the M.P.A. program may opt to complete both the Accounting B.B.A and M.P.A. concurrently. Students who pursue this fast-track option will be awarded their undergraduate and graduate degrees simultaneously, upon completion of the two programs.